Connect with us
Search our treatments
Meet Our Physiotherapist
Our Melbourne Physiotherapist Rochelle Vujcich-Harris has many years of clinical experience first as a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist then as a Physiotherapist.
Rochelle is a retired elite athlete having also worked with high performance athletes, sports teams, and professional dancers at both a national & international level. She has broad experience in the areas of Strength & Conditioning; Sport and Exercise Science; Massage Therapy; Dance Injuries/Conditioning and is a Comprehensive Polestar Pilates Instructor in both studio and rehabilitation. She believes a hands on approach gets the best results.
She incorporates dry needling; needle head moxibustion; mobilisation; taping/splinting and soft tissue massage with rehabilitation strategies. Rochelle has an interest in complaints involving the groin, hip and shoulder and is able to provide physiotherapy specifically for:
- Sport Injuries & Pre/ Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Postural Alignment and Joint/ Muscular Dysfunction;
- Core Stability Training for improving spinal mobility & stability
- Dance Physiotherapy & Dance Conditioning;
- Women’s Health; Pelvic Floor Muscle Training; Pre/Post Partum Physio & Exercise
- Chest Physiotherapy & Pulmonary Rehab;
- Breathing Retraining for Breathing Pattern Disorders
- TMJ & Facial Pain
Rochelle welcomes any enquiries about her services.
If you would like to talk to Rochelle, please call us on (03) 9380 5434