Connect with us
Search our treatments
Our Brunswick Physiotherapist Rochelle Vujcich-Harris is a manual as well as a rehabilitative physiotherapist. This diverse skill set allows her to not only treat musculoskeletal conditions but also co-ordinate exercise rehab programs to strengthen compromised areas. This combination not only speeds up recovery but also reduces the likelihood of relapses.
Modalities of our Physiotherapist
People have come to expect more from their Physiotherapist. Gone are the days where a diagnosis and a treatment plan was accepted without question. Our Physiotherapist loves questions and always explains everything in detail . After all, understanding your condition better equips you to make better decisions not just about treatment but also what you can and can not do, at the different stages of your recovery this constantly changes as your body goes through various healing levels.
Our Brunswick Physio Rochelle Vujcich-Harris is a warm, friendly Physio who will make you feel comfortable immediately. You will know after the first visit if you have chosen the right Physiotherapist for you and your family.
6 Good Reasons to Choose us
- Our Physiotherapist Rochelle Vujcich-Harris is a manual as well as a rehabilitative Physiotherapist. She will coordinate your treatment plan along side your rehabilitative plan.
- We take the time needed to help you, so we only offer long Physiotherapy sessions and One on One Clinical Pilates consultations.
- We explain your condition and you are involved in your own recovery. We provide rehabilitative exercises and teach you preventative measures.
- Our Practitioners attend seminars regularly during the year, using modern evidence based treatment protocols that research has proven to be effective.
- We guarantee our service, so you have nothing to loose except your pain!
- We offer electronic instant health claiming (HICAPS) for most of our services.
Make an appointment at Physiotherapist Melbourne or call us on (03) 9380 5434.