At Physiotherapist Melbourne, we’re committed to pain management and rehabilitation. Regardless of whether you’re an elite athlete or an occasional exerciser we’re motivated to help you achieve full injury recovery and fitness objectives.
6 Good Reasons to Choose us
- Our Melbourne Physiotherapist Rochelle Vujcich-Harris is a manual as well as a rehabilitation physiotherapist so you will get the best of both worlds.
- We take the time needed to help you, so we only offer long Physiotherapy consultations. Every consultation is 30 minutes.
- We explain your condition and you are involved in your own recovery. We provide rehabilitative exercises and teach you preventative measures.
- Our Physiotherapist attends seminars regularly, using modern evidence based treatment protocols that research has proven to be effective.
- We guarantee our service, so you have nothing to loose except your pain!
- We offer electronic instant health claiming (HICAPS) for most of our services.
As the name suggest, physiotherapists are known to help return a persons mobility, flexibility, movement and reduce or eliminate any illness/pain caused by musculoskeletal and/or neurological conditions. Basically, return proper function of the body and remove any dysfunction. Physio’s mostly use using manual therapy (very hands based), exercise programs and electrotherapy techniques with non-invasive techniques and no (or minimal) medication.
One should consider a Full Physical Check-up prior embarking on any fitness programs to avoid the possibility of developing injuries. Our Melbourne Health Clinic is located close to the city of Melbourne, at just 7 km away. On the spot Private Health Insurance Rebates are available for our treatment.